Happy 2020 and welcome to a new year on -empyre- soft-skinned space.  I thought
I would take this opportunity (before I introduce our moderator for February)
to share with you some general information about our listserv.

Our website is hosted on the Cornell University server
https://empyre.library.cornell.edu
You can manage your subscription from the JOIN tab on the MENU on that email.

Our listserv has been in existence since 2002.  We have an archive of every
topic that has been discussed since that time.  You can access this archive on
the U of New South Wales archived site  which is where the listserv originated
in 2002.
http://lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/

You can post to the listserv, as long as you are a subscriber, with this email
soft_skinned_space <empyre@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>

You can find us on FACEBOOK  https://www.facebook.com/groups/empyrelistserv/
And Twitter  @empyrelistserv
Instagram will be coming soon.

Finally,  if you have a topic you would like to propose to moderate on -empyre-
for 2020 please contact me backchannel at my personal email below.  We would be
happy to help you with preparation and logistics.

Looking forward to a great 2020 and wishing you all a healthy, happy and
productive year.
Best. Renate
Curatorial Moderator
-empyre- listserv