About OOO and politics, this interview of Graham Harman, "Marginalia
on Radical Thinking: An Interview with Graham Harman",
(http://skepoet.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/marginalia-on-radical-thinking-an-interview-with-graham-harman/)
seems political - but not obviously on the left side...

Besides, there are sometimes confusions between politics and the
condition of possibilities of politics (cf Vibrant Matter, a very good
book about these conditions of possibilities)

Best,

Frederic Neyrat