There will be a panel on student debt at MLA sponsored by the MLA's DAOC (Delegate Assembly Organizing Committee) at the upcoming MLA conference; I will give you all the details later. It'd be great if those of you who plan to attend the MLA could attend the panel b/c your collective insights and information on this subject have already enlightened me, and it would be wonderful to have a well-informed audience so that the discussion afterwards can be lively and engaging, (perhaps even leading to new ideas, imagine that). The speakers will be Marc Bousquet and Richard Dienst.