Dear all, welcome back Renate, your voice is needed to make associatios and
link together posts and life! What Paul tells about Sam Delany ( I loved
his "Einsteins intersection") distinction between network and contact.
The network he describes reminds me of the swarm concept, developed by
Negri and Hardt in their work "Empire", a loose network of people gathering
in fluctuant spaces, ephimere and non hierarchical, as the ppl gathering in
Tahir Square in Egyp in the Arab Spring.
Cecilia has developed interesting thoughts about that and she and me are
working together in an essay about sharing economy. By the way I can
recommend the excellent interview with Neal Gorenflo, founder of the online
magazine Shareable.

http://www.thepolisblog.org/2013/05/sharing-economy.html

Ana

--
http//congresomujeresdenegromontevideo.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci