Dear Alonso-Craciun: I was introduced to your work trough our common friend
and fellow -empyrean Brian Holmes, who met you in Berlin some years ago.
Since my move to Uruguay you have showed to me a great generosity and I am
very happy to share with you projects and dreams.

Ana

--
http//congresomujeresdenegromontevideo.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci