Thanks for these questions. I am fascinated by how people listen to sound
art, and find that others' listening experiences expand my understanding of
sound art works. Each time I have engaged listeners in conversation about
sound art, whether through handwritten, online, performed or oral forms,
and whether immediately or over a longer time period, there are surprises.
People listen in ways that continue to surprise me and that then lead to
re-consideration of the sound art in question, as well as other areas of
thinking. These encounters seem very precious and important.

--
www.youtube.com/andrasound