Dear Renate and Tim,
Thank you for inviting us to moderate this week, and a huge thank you to
Monisola, Lyn, Rachel, and Caroline for offering such incredible insights--
it's been a pleasure to connect over these ideas and I hope we continue to
flesh out the ideas we have put forward. I would love to see more
discussion on feminism and technology on empyre and look forward to
participating in discussions on these topics in the future!

All best,

--
- Asha Tamirisa <http://ashatamirisa.net/>