dear all

[Ross Exo Adams schreibt]
>How can we imagine a spatial organization truly beyond the
urban?

Perhaps it is being imagined, not by the spatio-neoliberal powers, but
other sovereign governments dabbling with slow space and political re-form,
surprising the citizens with the macabre, mythic, and exotic.

See: Skopje (Macedonia).

I heard about “Skopje 2014” at a performance meeting,  Elena Marchevschka
spoke on "Can You See Us Now? - a counteranalysis of the political history of
Republic of Macedonia and the urban development of its capital",
and prior to her talk I heard about it from Jurica Pavičić's article, "Skopje
im Delirium"
(Lettre International 105, Sommer
2014)[https://www.lettre.de/archiv?author=12939]

Ideas on "slow space" are not new in the architectrual debates, I believe, and
I remember we drew attention
to them (and to the concepts of Michael Bell, Brandon Hookway et al) here at an
earlier occasion, the October 2011
empyre debate on "(E)motion frequency deceleration".  Those conversations were
situated in a performance
context and a corporal-practice context, and if anyone is interested here, I'd
be quite
keen on joining your discussion from a point of view of choreographies and
gestures of
architectural space.

regards
Johannes Birringer