If you feel personally attacked I am apologizing - it was not my intention.
Although I do not understand what kind of discussion there should be on
this subject - lighthearted??

It is disgusting world's bloody wound that we are digging into - how should
we feel but shaken to our bones?

Sonja Leboš
sonjaleboš@gmail.com
www.resurbanae.wordpress.com