This sounds good to me. Ulhas has a good point about the version numbers, a
LTS might be more desirable.

Another thing to note is that Node 10.19 supported Windows 7, and starting
from Node 14.x, Windows 8.1 or higher is required. So this change does mean
dropping Windows 7 support. I think it is about time that happens though.