jj schrieb am Montag, 5. Juni 2023 um 17:18:30 UTC+2:

I explored this area in the repository by writing a stress test code for
realloc + wasm workers + aborting malloc=0 + memory growth, which can be
found in
https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/pull/19465/files#diff-02c8c2b081a2137723784e50ae5aedd7a2df1ac8dc3cfcb4ad6ac9eb8137f0fb

, but was not able to coax out an issue.

If you are still keen, one approach might be to try to mutate that test
case to look like your scenario, if you might be able to get the test to
show the same issue you were seeing.

jj,
thanks for using your time for this.
I am able to reproduce the error in my code in a consistent way, however, I
have not been able to isolate it into standalone code. I saw your fixes to
emmalloc-memvalidate, so I will wait for this to happen and then try again.
The alternative would be to give somebody access to the project, however, I
can't post the code publicly.