From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:01 AM
To: emu@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Emu] Crypto-binding in TTLS-v0

I with Alan on this.
I still haven't seen one yet either.

But I'd love to see a version of EAP-FAST that I _could_ work with.

Meaning;
- it runs with something more accessible than the Cisco ACS server,
 preferably an open source or reference copy.  Maybe even an
Windows/IAS plugin.

- there is a Windows EAPhost supplicant availible, preferably with
interfaces for tunnelled methods and/or interfaces for the ID we wrote
for SecurID PAC provisioning.
draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-potp-provisioning-00.txt
(hmm... time to renew that)

If you have any of this, let me know.

Dave Mitton,
RSA - Security Division of EMC.