On Sep 9, 2013, at 1:44 AM, Josh Howlett <josh.howl...@ja.net>
 wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Thanks for this. This looks good, but I am missing:
>
> - User account credentials incorrect
> - User account credentials change required

[Joe] I am concerned that these error messages reveal too much information to
an attacker.

> And also (using "Inner method" to disambiguate inner method CB from TEAP's
> own CB):
>
> - Inner method's channel binding data required but not supplied
> - Inner method's channel binding data did not include required information
> - Inner method's channel binding failed

[Joe]   OK thanks, I think I understand your point better now.   I'm OK with
adding this if there is no objection.

> Finally, what of the "Information-URL" TLV proposal?

[Joe]  This seemed to be more of a new feature that I don't feel comfortable
adding at this late stage.  If there is enough support for it and someone can
provide the text then we can try to add it.