On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 at 21:13, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>
wrote:

> Heikki Vatiainen <h...@radiatorsoftware.com> wrote:
> > Test with Windows 11 and eapol_test - EAP-TLS followed by EAP-MSCHAPv2
>
> Are you saying that Windows 11 also has implemented (accessible via
> "insider
> program" only)?

I think TEAP has been generally available with Windows 10 and 11 for some
time now. There are, for example, Youtube videos that show how it's
configured. Weren't the observed differences against RFC 7170 one the main
reasons why the draft was needed?

"insider program" refers to this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsinsider/about-windows-insider-program

That is, it's a public program. No secret handshakes or such was needed to
get access to TEAP functionality. I'd guess it's also the latest
implementation of TEAP, not that I've seen information that there are
differences between versions. Therefore it's likely the best Windows
version to ensure testing is done against the latest version.

--
Heikki Vatiainen
h...@radiatorsoftware.com