On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:16:32 +0800
Robert Siemer <robert.siemer-li...@backsla.sh> wrote:
| Hello everyone,
|
| I’m looking for file system layer (possibly FUSE) which I can use with
| EncFS (above, below, or as extension), which stores
|
| -symbolic links
| -owner/group
| -extended attributes
|
| in normal files.

Storing attributes in secondary files would be a good FUSE system to have
with or without file (filename) encryption.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <a.thys...@griffith.edu.au>
   There it is;  dwarves are not heros, but a calculating folk with
   a great idea of the value of money;   -- JRR Tolkein, "The Hobbit"
   Anthony's Castle     http://www.ict.griffith.edu.au/anthony/