Le jeudi 18 février 2016 à 21:20 +0000, Allan Day a écrit :

> > On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:08 AM Jeff F. T. <nekoh...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > I have to say wow, Allan, that version of yours looks really
> > > good. Other than the bottom part (specifically the "}", the
> > > arrows and the background of some of the distributors' logos),
> > > I'm not sure what else you could consider in need of work there.
> > > Do you have specific items that bug you?
> What bugs me...? It's generally pretty rough visually. It's missing
> some key information, like which activities the engagement team does.
> Some things were just thrown together to see if it worked (like the
> logos).
>
> I'm going to keep saying this: I'm not a visual designer! :)
[...]
> I'd be a little embarrassed to have it out there in its current form,
> to be honest. It would be great if we could ask a visual or graphic
> designer to have a look.
Better to have something to start from than nothing at all... the
Dropbox link you gave is dead now. Could you please upload the source
file to the gnome-marketing git repository? I created a "infographics-
and-dataviz" subfolder for this purpose. This would make it available
for me and our visual design intern this summer!