On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Ryan Sipes <r...@system76.com> wrote:

> Can you guys get me a login on the ownCloud instance, and I can try and
> plug this stuff into the calendar? Then we can somehow display that info on
> a public calendar.

Usually only GNOME Foundation members
<https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/> get an Owncloud account. I
think there may have been special instances where people have received
access in order to complete a specific task, but you'd have to talk to the
memberships / sysadmin team for that.

Are you able to make it to tomorrow's Engagement meeting at 16:00 UTC? If
so, we can talk more about it then and you can learn more about what we've
already tried.

Best,
Nuritzi

*Nuritzi Sanchez*  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless <http://endlessm.com/>