On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 1:48 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <
nurit...@stanfordalumni.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Ryan Sipes <r...@system76.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you guys get me a login on the ownCloud instance, and I can try and
>> plug this stuff into the calendar? Then we can somehow display that info on
>> a public calendar.
>>

> Usually only GNOME Foundation members
> <https://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/> get an Owncloud account. I
> think there may have been special instances where people have received
> access in order to complete a specific task, but you'd have to talk to the
> memberships / sysadmin team for that.

I saw that there was some discussion about this at last week's engagement
team meeting.

It would be easy enough to populate the existing Google calendar. The main
question I still have is who would use that information and how? It's not a
lot of work, but it would be good to have a better idea of what the goals
are.

Allan