Sriram Ramkrishna <s...@ramkrishna.me> wrote:
> Totally respect this decision and it gives a chance for someone else new to
> the team to take over and do them.

Thanks Sri! Ideally, I think the release notes would be owned by the
whole team and would form part of the overall engagement schedule,
rather than being the sole preserve of a single individual. It's
important that we have some collective responsibility and some
oversight, to make sure that things happen when they're supposed to.

> Let's try to figure out how to do them
> for the next year and see who would be willing to them forthwith.

My suggestion would be to start looking at release marketing about two
months out - so mid-July for the next release.

Allan