still a question.

I find there are reduplicate items in _rootClassMap dictionary of ./src/ovirtsdk/xml/params.py file.
such as:
1.
in line 18924
                  "storage"                       : Storage,
in line 18931
                  "storage"                       : Storage,
above items has same key and value.

2.
in line 18905
                  "product_info"                  : ProductInfo,
in line 18934
                  "product_info"                  : ProductInfo,
above items has same key and value.

3.
 in line 18953
                    "vm_pause_details"              : VmPauseDetails,
 in line 18962
                    "vm_pause_detail"               : VmPauseDetails,

above items  has value but different key.

is it OK ? or should I commit  a patch to fix it?