I am using Thunderbird V 31.0 and Enigmail 1.7 on windows 8.1.
on the tool bar When I select "Encrypt This Message" in the Options and
move to Enigmail it shows
"Mail will be encrypted" If try to send the mail I get an error saying
it failed to find an encryption certificate for
the address in my TO: box.  When I look at my keyring the address is
there with the key.
The key is also in the "Per recipient rules" Has anyone seen this?
If I click Force Encryption the message is sent encrypted with no errors.
Bill