On 03.01.16 03:53, Rob wrote:
> Hello again -- I'm afraid that even with  File > Import keys from File
> in Enigmail, I get what must be errors as the window in Key Management
> remains empty.  I've tried three imports and get :

It seems, your keyring files are corrupt or not properly accessible by
gnupg.

Did you use some special folder for storing them? On a unixoid system,
they should be in a folder named .gnupg in your home directory. What is
the contents of this folder in your installation (file listing and
access rights are sufficient)?

Ludwig