Hi, sorry for the late followup - I thought I had already answered.

On 03.01.16 20:10, Rob Landau wrote:
> Hello Ludvig:  Is this what you want?
> total 36
> -rw------- 1 rob rob 1200 Dec 27 19:44 trustdb.gpg
> -rw------- 1 rob rob    0 Dec 27 10:49 secring.gpg
> -rw-r--r-- 1 rob rob 1659 Apr 10  2011 Rob MS .gpg
> -rw------- 1 rob rob  600 Dec 27 18:38 random_seed
> -rw------- 1 rob rob    0 Dec 27 10:49 pubring.gpg~T
> -rw------- 1 rob rob   54 Dec 27 11:00 pubring.gpg
> drwx------ 2 rob rob 4096 Jan  2 12:00 private-keys-v1.d/
> -rw------- 1 rob rob 9398 Dec 27 10:49 gpg.conf
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 rob rob  550 Dec 30 12:12 Bob.asc

Yes, that's sufficient. Access rights are ok.

The size of pubring.gpg is VERY small and different from pubring.gpg~.
This indicates that the operation failed even on the first key.

As the keyrings are practically empty, you could as well delete
pubring.* and secring.* and try to import again. As your problem is a
bit special, it would be better, if you try to this on the command line.

This would look like:

gpg2 --import --allow-weak-digest-algos <List_all_Files_to_import>

if you haven't gpg2, try with gpg.

This is a workaround to keep you running. You should generate a new key
pair and distribute the public key soon and use your old one only for
decrypting old stuff.

Ludwig