On 17/09/17 09:24, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:

> Am 16. September 2017 21:32:00 MESZ schrieb Phil Dobbin
> <phildob...@gmail.com>:
>
>     Further to this problem, there are no keys listed anymore in Key
>     Management not even mine.
>
>     Any clue as to what's happening here would be appreciated.
>
>     Cheers Phil.
>

> Is there any error in the Thunderbird Error Console?

Hi Patrick.

The error log is virtually empty because I've only just booted the
machine & logged on.

I imported my keys from MIT & can now send signed & encrypted mail so it
seems the problem was the update of Thunderbird somehow deleted all keys
in Enigmail. I can still see the keys that had been present in
Enigmail's database when I list them from the command line.

Is there any way to import them into Enigmail?

Cheers Phil.

--
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new
   Murphy by Samuel Beckett

https://www.linuxcounter.net/cert/550036.png