Hi Patrick,

Den 2018-08-14 kl. 20:35, skrev Patrick Brunschwig:

>     In my Thunderbird/Enigmail the turquoise area used to be just above the
>     mail body are. Now it is above the area with the Reply / Reply All
> buttons.
>
>     I don't know if this was changed in a Thunderbird or an Enigmail update.
>
>     Can this be changed to that the turquoise are is between the buttons and
>     the text body again as it used to be?
>
>     Thanks a zillion in advance!
>

> This was changed by Enigmail on purpose. Putting the bar below the Reply
> buttons allows an attacker to pretend a signed/encrypted mail with a
> simple unauthenticated HTML message.
>
> There is option to change it.

Thanks a lot for you ultra fast reply and for all your work maintaining
Enigmail!

Of course, how stupid of me.

However, I often use the buttons to archive mails and eventually mark
them as junk. The buttons are "jumping up and down", quite annoying.

Is it possible to always have the box in place so that the buttons are
not jumping? Just a thought :)

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Pontus Falk