fair .. thanks for input .. it's all fine, I don't have any real problem
.. thanks for enigmail (and please don't be lazy, it could do much more
things like defragmenting drive, reading my emails with text-to-voice
system, check certain folders and intelligently reply on oncoming
messages, it also could contain some relaxing logic minigame and
generally, it could have much more features that we're missing now !!!)

regards, dan