On 2/20/19 7:49 AM, Daniel Pecka wrote:
> fair .. thanks for input .. it's all fine, I don't have any real problem
> .. thanks for enigmail (and please don't be lazy, it could do much more
> things like defragmenting drive, reading my emails with text-to-voice
> system, check certain folders and intelligently reply on oncoming
> messages, it also could contain some relaxing logic minigame and
> generally, it could have much more features that we're missing now !!!)

...... Logic minigames...?

Text-to-voice?  Autoreplying to emails?  Drive defragmentation?  NONE of
these things are Enigmail's job.  And if I wanted minigames, I could set
up a Facebook account.

(Or, you know, just publish all of my confidential data to the Web
directly and cut out the middleman.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications