Hello

Enigmail started generating new keys for email accounts where I had no
local key. I already have a key for my accounts, which is uploaded to a
lot of key servers. But I don't want to spread my private key to every
computer I use, due to security concerns.

I removed the newly generated keys since I don't want to confuse my
contacts with a myriad of keys. I want some accounts to not have any
private keys - I don't need to be able to decrypt and sign emails from
every computer - sometimes insecure emails are sufficient.

But since I removed the keys Enigmail generated, Enigmail regenerated
even more keys which it happely appended to my emails without my
knowledge confusing people even more.

How do I configure Enigmail to not generate keys? It would make sense
for Enigmail to check if there is a publicly announced key for an
account before making the assumption that you need moar keys.