--- Begin Message ---
Thanks for your comments Patrick.

On 11/01/2020 09:45:18, "Patrick Brunschwig" <patr...@enigmail.net> wrote:

The reasons why Thunderbird 72 is not supported are the same as for Thunderbird
78. The API that Enigmail uses is no longer available, and it would require an
almost complete rewrite of Enigmail.

Patrick

----- Originale Nachricht -----
Von: Charlie <charlie...@googlemail.com>
Gesendet: 10.01.2020 - 18:44
An: Enigmail user discussion list <enigmail-users@enigmail.net>
Betreff: Re: [Enigmail] Thunderbird 72

 Right, but you have no idea of who we are nor what our testing involves,
 so your comment comes across as rather condescending. I guess that means
 you won't answer the question either.

 On 10/01/2020 19:14, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
 Unless you have good reasons to use a beta version, you should
 better stick with regular release versions, like Thunderbird 68

--- End Message ---