--- Begin Message --- Looking into an alternative solution for cross platform/client message encryption.

Thunderbird is the client's preferred email client, but there are some major issues with 68 that they want to avoid by early adoption of 72. Testing has proven positive except for one thing - no encryption.

So it is now either struggle on until the July release of 78, or look for another option as 68 is not usable in the interim.

Or go back pre-60, when everything was working just fine.