Agreed.... In which case you might wanna just put a reference to SF's CVS
Web, which can act as a ChangeLog.  Since most projects aren't GPL I
don't think we're stuck with all the Changelog requirements.
benr.

<quote who="Kevin Brosius">
> Ben Rockwood wrote:
>>

> (snip)
>>    been noted in the AUTHORS files of each project and the ChangeLog
>>    of
>
> Well, one of the points of doing new/early development in cvs is that
> you don't maintain a changelog...
>
> --
> Kevin

//Ben Rockwood - UNIX Systems Admin
//email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
//web: www.cuddletech.com
//-> We do what we can, We give what we have,
//-> Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task,
//-> The rest is the madness of Art.
//->   -Henry James