Kim,

 I was curious if any thought has gone into upgrading E16 from FT(1) to FT2?
I took a look into this hoping I could do a regex update with alittle
tweeking, but the API has changes significantly.  It might not be too hard
for someone experienced with FT1/2, however.  Has this been a thought at
all?
 benr.

<quote who="Kim Woelders">

--