Ciao a tutti,

Click-to-focus always was a bit flakey in e16, the way the focus goes
away entirely when I close a window (instead of to the last focused
window).  So I was happy when I tried the cvs version months ago and
discovered someone had finally fixed that (mostly:  it still worked
worng after switching desktops, but that's negligible).

Now I'm installing my new laptop, today I checked out the latest e16.6
from cvs, and the old focus misbehavior is back.  I'm just wondering
what happened to that fix?  Was it rolled back or something?

So I've copied the old cvs directory from my other machine and compiled
that instead of the new checkout, and I guess I'll stick with it for
now, though it's better to run the latest, no?  But I wanted to mention
this strange relapse, as I may indeed be the only user of E who prefers
click-to-focus.  <:|

--Jason Van Cleve