On Mon 09 Feb 2004, Philip Gary Hansen wrote:
> I have tried the opengl engine with entrance on my system and it runs really
> well, with only one noticeable problem, I am not able to type in anything for
> the username box. I was just wondering if anyone else had been able to get this
> to work and if there was any way that I might be able to fix this.  Everything
> else about it works great. Thanks in advance.

This is a known issue which I have personally experienced. The Evas GL
engine is still unsupported so if I were you I wouldn't count on a fix
anytime soon. :)

--

Ibukun Olumuyiwa
http://xcomputerman.com

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy
getting get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7