> Nathan Ingersoll wrote:
> >
> > All:
> > * Docs, docs, and more docs.
> >
> Ahh...finally something I can probably handle.  If no one else wants to
> do the docs that's probably something I can handle.  I can definitely
> work on the user docs, and at least take the brunt of the dev docs on.
>
> If someone wants to give me some direction on how they see the docs in
> terms of the technology used and basic formats, I will do what I can.
> This would also be a great way for me to learn more about Enlightenment,
> and potentially contribute code in the future.

I have already talked with Raster about the doc of the EFL.

As i find that doxygen makes awful docs and as i find the api doc of gtk
clean and efficient, i tried to understand how gtk-doc works.

Now, i am able to provide a small project, with includes
1) a unique document with all the api of the EFL
2) which can be themeable with a stylesheet file
3) like doxygen, the source must be documented, in order to produce the
doc

The main "problem" is that gtk-doc comments are different from the doxygen
comments. So all the comments in your libs should be re-written (or
gtk-doc may be hacked, perhaps). You can use a lisp mode in emacs to
insert easily the comments.

I have no news from Raster for several days, so, As xcomp and rbdpngn put
the doc in the higher priority, if you are interested, I can give you this
project.

best regards

Vincent TORRI