The edje gui is further along then the ewl one. There is currently no
way to wrap text in the ewl_text area. This is being worked on, until
then, eke will probably take up strange amounts of space. I may try
putting it into a scrollpane to see what happens, but we'll see.

The browser stuff is a recent addition to the edje gui, not ported into
the ewl one yet. I'm waiting till text wrapping is possible before doing
work on it.

Settings aren't saved in either mode. I need to be able to store a list
of structs in ecore_config, else I have to do it in a hackish way.

You can always give all your feeds on the cmd line one after the other
and they will all start.

dan