On Wednesday 23 February 2005 13:40, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> unfortunately (for you) we never provided an api to do that. though
> possible via a loader - no loaders support it :( sorry. epeg does support
> this, BUT it will only give you RGB data... :)

Hmmmm, please correct me if I'm wrong, but since I just need to open jpeg
files, I could open the file from memory using epeg and then use
imlib_create_image_using_data to create an image using the decoded RGB data
from epeg, isn't it? If the format of the pixels is different, I could also
use imlib_create_image with the correct width and height and then use
imlib_image_get_data to get a pointer to the pixels and "translate" them from
the output of epeg to the needed format (DATA32 pixels) for Imlib.

Am I making sense?

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa