On Tuesday, 23 August 2005, at 10:28:05 (+0800),
Didier Casse wrote:

> libast-0.6. I can't get the libast from CVS in my box also. :(

Does it not compile/install for you?  What is the problem?

> I do not have developer access. I have to wait.

I was afraid you were going to say that.  Do you have an account on
SF.net?

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "Why are they always blaming everything on rappers?  Don't blame the