On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 11:40:25PM +0100, Morten Nilsen wrote:
> Andrew Williams wrote:
> >is this the ecore_config lib patch for ARGB parsing?
>
> according to my archive, that patch came from Dylan Shell (and it got
> comments :)
> that patch also seems to be as simple as "s/strtol/strtoul/" :)

aha, found in the archives - I was never sure how simple it was, I have
applied it in bare simplicity with the expectation that I got it wrong,
but at least it is in!

> >or the ecore_config app patch for listing keys?
>
> that one was by me, yes

aha, I remember looking at it and thinking "who wrote that ecore_config
app" ???

> >One is my fault the other isn't ;)
>
> we don't need any scapegoats, do we? ;)

strange, I thought that's what folk wanted ;)

> Cheers,
> --
> Morten

n.p. Andy