Hi,

Actually, this is still under developing. However, it was my idea to
have login boxes on each screen. Maybe it is not a very good idea.
Anyway, I'm going to update a config dialog, where it will be possible
to set up the following:

a) on which screen(s) to have a login box.
b) or to place it automatically in the middle screen.
c) maybe something else.

However, I do not know why, yet, the mouse pointer is tripled in your
case. During my tests
with faked xinerama screens I did not have such problems.

Anyway, now I'm just working on theming options for desklock. After I
finish this, I will check what can be done with login box.

ciao.
sn