On Sunday, 28 May 2006, at 08:21:18 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> which modules?

Definitely mem.  It fails to build if the edb loader for evas isn't
installed.  I believe net also, but I fixed evas before trying it
again, so I could be wrong.  But mem definitely wouldn't build.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "What good is having someone who can walk on water if you don't