Wish I could join you guys this summer but for me its going to be rather tough.

On 2017-12-05 07:59, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

On 12/04/2017 10:39 PM, Andrew Williams wrote:
Hi,

It's perhaps worth noting that ELCE will be in Edinburgh this year -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe . The venue is really close to where I had proposed for the E Dev Day, I know
it's later in the year but perhaps we could schedule to co-inside?

Good point. Forgot to mention this.

The benefit would be mostly around travel schedules and budget. The
amount of extra people we got when co-hosting with LF events have been
really low (we have been doing so in Barcelona, Edinburgh and kind of
in Duesseldorf). I might be mistaken but my guts tell me we got 1-3
extra people due the co-hosting only.

regards
Stefan Schmidt