For EFM being deeply integrated with E. One thing that is missing from
such integration is a "Recently Opened Files"

I opened a task sometime back about such. Tracking recent files opened
I would think to be part of a file manager that was deeply integrated.
I fail to see the benefit of deep integration without such feature.

Ability to access recently opened files
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5598

Ideally those files are also accessible to others like in
elm_fileselector. I implemented a recent files in Ecrire due to lack of
such. But if I open a file from desktop, efm or main menu, nothing
knows I did that, and I have to repeat the full operation vs it being
in some recent files list easily accessible.

Also some other minor things. Seems icon placement is random. Which
does not seem easily fixable. If EFM and Icons on desktop were not
related. That maybe easier to address, not sure. I do not see how deep
integration helps here and maybe hurts. If I put them somewhere they
stay. But if they add themselves, they move all over in crazy places.

Icon placement on desktop is random
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5709

Plus usability stuff like being able to type a path vs clicking. That
may not be as difficult to implement. Though maybe there is a reason it
is not now. Likely moot to deep integration or not with this one. Just
mentioning it since on the EFM topic.

Make efm path clickable to type in path
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5372

--