On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 15:44:56 +0000 jaquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> said:

> Hi All,
>
> I am very interested in working with you guys on providing packages for
> fedora of the bleeding edge enlightenment stuff to help the dev's as
> well s end users test the platform for us. I know Raster had told me we
> should discuss, so I am sending this email to open up a discussion.

packages - absolutely. how can we help in that regard? do you want to have a
fedora package repository hosted off e.org that you can push packages to?

i think though the conversation was more about doing an actual distro spin
(e.g. a live ISO or such). and that is a good deal more work than just
packages. i generally think splitting resources between multiple such distros
would be a bad move just for "but i prefer my distro" preferences. not everyone
will be happy. my general take is to pick one and then focus on that. unless we
have resources coming out of our ears... but the talk was for some official e
based distro spin to show off e/efl as it should be out of the box. think
ubuntu being a spin of debian or elementary os showing off their work in an
integrated "just works out of the box" setup.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com