Hi Carsten,

Now that I have changed jobs and a bit more relaxed I have more time and
I am more than willing to put together a fedora spin. I think the more
distros we can have with e out of the box the better in the sense more
testing platforms and more get goign with just a simple install so to
speak and you are good to go. I know it will be alot of work but am very
interested in learning how to make my own spin. Who knows we could even
offer it through the fedora website as a download option.

Regards,
Jonathan