On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:36:42 -0400
"William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> wrote:

> For Entrance I had Coverity passing long ago, not sure that is good.
> It will be a bit before I get Entrance passing under Sonar. It was
> easier to pass Coverity than to pass Sonar. Which I have yet to do.
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/obsidian-studiosinc-entrance
>
> Entrance is not passing Sonar, because I have yet to run 80% of the
> code. Though for some that can be off a bit, another passes at 74%.
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=entrance
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=jem

Same applies to Ecrire

Easy to pass Coverity
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/obsidian-studiosinc-ecrire

It will be difficult to pass Sonar code coverage.
https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=ecrire

Likely have to do a combination of writing tests, and starting ecrire
under Travis to generate 80% code coverage. Which should be lots of fun.

I am not 100% there, but others seem to feel like you should be able to
start any EFL app from CLI without a UI running, and it would I assume
start under Wayland or X?

"settings freeze the system when ecrire is run from the command line"
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire/issues/26

Seems like its starts but has issues due to window manager related
stuff, I think. Need to play with starting ecrire from CLI without
anything running, no X, E session, etc. No experience there yet.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.