Hello,

It has been now over 10 days of the last meeting, we concluded that we should do them every second week and somehow already almost forgot about it.

So here is another proposal that makes things more scheduled:

i) We do two meetings a month:
   1) 1st of each month at 8h UTC
   2) 17st of each month at 16h UTC
(Times can be discussed, they are copied from https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Contact#Weekly_Meetings thx Christophe Sadoine)

ii) We create 'Recurring Events' for each of the events on phab, there is already a committers group. I would create another group where people can join who want to get notified that a meeting is happening.

iii) *Someone* is summing up what was said and concluded, those things are written into a wiki page.

We should announce the meetings regularly, and haven't does that for this week, maybe we should just start on the 17th?

What do you think about it?

Greetings,
   bu5hm4n