On Thu, 31 May 2018 11:35:26 -0300
Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.alme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:16 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
> <wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> wrote:
> > I will deviate with all others and to me this is good news!!!
>
> You're really making it hard for people to like you with this
> attitude.

I am not here to be liked.... That is entirely superficial. Respect is
another matter. You can respect and be respectful toward those you
dislike. Though many seem to think since I dislike someone it is ok to
be disrespectful etc....

IMHO to be an adult, you must learn to work with and deal with those
you do not like. You cannot just cast people you dislike aside. The
world is full of people others will dislike. FOSS is not about
exclusion or only developing software only for those you like....
With only those you like. That is a perfect recipe to completely miss
stuff from another perspective. Like that which I point out...

I deal with many on a daily basis in person and virtually that I
dislike. That is life... Get over it... Be an adult!!! Learn to accept
and work with those you dislike. The world is not a friendly place...

--
William L. Thomson Jr.