On Thursday 31 May 2018  12:20, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote :
> On Thu, 31 May 2018 12:42:09 -0300
> Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.alme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 12:37 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
> > <wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> wrote:
> > > On Thu, 31 May 2018 11:35:26 -0300
> > > Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.alme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am not here to be liked....
> >
> > Then you're doing a good job.
>
> Felipe,
> Do realize your comments are insulting? Maybe by intention.
> Have we ever interacted before?
>
> Your first contact is to insult someone you do not know, to defend
> someone you do. That makes sense.... Guess I should like you?
>
> > > IMHO to be an adult, you must learn to work with and deal with those
> > > you do not like. You cannot just cast people you dislike aside.
> >
> > Fortunately, some people I can.
>
> Doors can swing both ways. When it is used against you. You may feel
> otherwise or not. Freedom is not about exclusion... or freedom for some.
>
> That is really sad state of FOSS if people feel others should be
> excluded because they are not liked. What does that say to minorities?
> If you have such issues with me. What chance do others stand?
> Given the way some black and Hispanics conduct themselves in the US.
you said enough ...
> Or what about South America? Or poor African countries? They would also
> not be liked. I think you all fail to realize such...

you are mixing everything up,
skin colors, mother land, whatsoever,
it has strictly nothing to do with behaviour if FOSS !!!

beeing liked && minorities ...
I can't even undersand how you can link these two concepts together.

South Amireca, poor African countries not beeing liked ...

you are simply insuinating that people here are judging this,
and that is uttrly unacceptable.

> California has massive Hispanic populations. Where are they in tech?
> Or African Americans?
> https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/29/black-founders-matter-wants-to-raise-10-million-to-fund-black-led-startups/
>
> It is not about the color of their skin.... Its about they way they
> conduct themselves. It is different.... Thus not accepted... Sad!!!
>
> --
> William L. Thomson Jr.

--- Hell'O from Yverdoom

Jérémy (jeyzu)