On Thu, 31 May 2018 23:49:27 +0900
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2018 09:37:01 -0400 "William L. Thomson Jr."
> <wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> said:
>
> > On Thu, 31 May 2018 14:00:45 +1000
> > Daniel Kasak <d.j.kasak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > - Windows will very regularly turn opaque and stop being rendered.
> > > Resizing them fixes things momentarily.
> >
> > Are you describing this issue? Are the images here what your seeing?
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T6144
>
> no - i think it's https://phab.enlightenment.org/T6970

The initial description sounds to be about the same.

"such as content disappearing (only background). Fullscreen apps seem
totally transparent."

Not sure if they are able to take screenshots of those issues. That
tends to help better than text descriptions. Why I asked if those
screenshots were similar to what they were seeing and reporting.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.